Friday 20 February 2015

#100BloggingDays Day 3 - Hugo


For most, today is just another day. Another Friday, the day before the weekend, the last day of the working week. Just another day. 

For Leigh and Martin, it is not just another day. It is their son Hugo's

first birthday. A very special and brave boy.

 
I have never met Hugo's parents, nor have I ever spoken to them, bar a couple of tweets to his mummy. What I have done though is read their story, their very brave and very devastating story. One which I will not tell you, because it isn't my story to tell. But you can read it by clicking here. 

Please do read it.


I have thought of them both today. Despite not knowing these two people, I am in awe of them, how they find the strength to carry on after such sadness.

Happy birthday Hugo.

#HugosLegacy

No comments:

Post a Comment